- This event has passed.
Sunday Dinner Series – October 1
October 1, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$25
Through the summer, the Grist Mill is hosting a series of Sunday night dinners inspired by our own heritage gardens and the bounty of the spectacular Similkameen Valley. Each of these special meals is served family-style on long tables in our lovely gardens, with entrees inspired by our own fond memories of cozy Sunday dinners with family and close friends. Side dishes and dessert depend significantly on what’s fresh and in season.
Unless otherwise noted, doors open at 5:30PM and dinner is served at 6:00PM.
Our 2017 series is as follows:
- May 26 – Heritage Dinner (Molasses Glazed Ham) – SOLD OUT
- June 18 – Father’s Day Dinner (Grilled BBQ Ribs) – SOLD OUT
- July 9 – Sunday Dinner Series (Rosemary Cherry Balsamic Chicken)
- July 23 – Sunday Dinner Series (12 Hour Beef Brisket)
- Aug 13 – Sunday Dinner Series – feat. Joy Road Catering (TBD)
- Aug 20 – Sunday Dinner Series (BBQed Salmon)
- Sept 3 – Sunday Dinner Series (Scratch-made Pasta)
- Sept 17 – Sunday Dinner Series (Braised Lamb Shank)
- Oct 1 – Sunday Dinner Series (Roast Turkey)
- Oct 15 – Sunday Dinner Series (Pig Roast)
As these meals each have a set menu and are built around seasonally available ingredients, we are not always able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Please email to confirm that our kitchen is able to accommodate your dietary needs prior to purchase, otherwise we cannot guarantee any menu adjustments.
Space is limited and advanced ticket purchases are required. You can get tickets at the Grist Mill front desk or on this website.